On 17/Jan/2020 / In Press Publications
Nigerian Army - The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on Friday 31st January 2020.
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
1. Successful candidates are to report at NASI Jaji-Kaduna with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap / hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two pairs of maroon-red (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue track down (without stripes)
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears.
2. Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
3. Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!