On 07/Dec/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Reliance Family Clinics was developed by a team of doctors who set out to revolutionize and improve everything about the way we provide medical care in Nigeria. At RFC, we designed a clinic that is patient-centered which means that everything we do is optimized for your comfort, ease and well-being.
By providing the gold-standard of medical care at an affordable rate, in a friendly, respectful and supportive environment, we empower every Nigerian with the ability to provide excellent healthcare for themselves and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Triage Nurse (Phlebotomy)
The Triage Nurse on the Reliance Family Clinics team must be skilled in phlebotomy and will provide direct patient care in a new clinic that utilizes the best medical evidence available to provide high quality, comprehensive primary care services.
The successful candidate will be friendly, engaging, articulate and have experience working in comprehensive primary care.
This person will be a comfortable with technology, excellent communicator, comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams and able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced “start-up” environment.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Undertake an initial intake of Patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them
- Perform patient assessment
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with license to practice
- At least 1 year of experience accurately collecting blood samples from a variety of patient groups
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced environment
- Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!