On 19/Dec/2019 / In Pharmaceutical Jobs
Lorache Group - Our client, one of the leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly / Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly / Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM / PM / FG reports.
Must possess experience in the Production of pharmaceutical products.
Experience: 1 - 4 years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV using the format below.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!