On 05/Dec/2019 / In NGO Jobs
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not-for-profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy in Nigeria but Collectively referred to as AHF-Nigeria. AHF-Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource-constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 7 states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide. The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Clinician/Sites Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Regional Medical Manager
The ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the facility level.
This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria’s programmatic targets and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the facility healthcare workers, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services;
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings;
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports;
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the facility level;
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided;
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs;
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site;
- Data capture, handling and use at the site.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- University graduate in Medicine;
- At least two years’ experience in HIV treatment programs;
- Experience in program management;
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage;
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
5pm; 17th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application (CV and Cover Letter as one document) using the format below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS word format.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation an Equal Opportunity Employ
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!