On 08/Nov/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited - Our client, a world class Medical Centre located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
Experience Level: Entry
The successful candidate must be able to perform tests to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Must be able to analyse body fluids or tissues using microscope or automatic analyser to detect abnormalities or diseases
- Conduct blood tests and perform blood counts
- Examine cells and cultures to find abnormalities.
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Analyse results of tests
- Record test data
- Work with a pathologist when abnormal cells are found
- Prepare standard solutions or reagents to be combined with samples
- Analyse food or drink samples to detect contamination or to ensure quality
- Environmental sample analysis to detect pollutants
- Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be able to think critically
- He/she must have investigative skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
Qualification: B.Sc / BTech
Total Years Experience 3-5
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV using the format below.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!