The Institute of Public Analysts of Nigeria (IPAN) announces her 28th Mandatory Continuous Professional Development (MCPD) Workshop.
THEME: Contemporary Analytical Laboratory Practice: Overcoming Sectoral Challenges.
Date: Tuesday, 19th – Wednesday 20th November, 2019, Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Ostra Hall & Hotel, Off Otunba Jobi Fele Way, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja , Lagos.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
- Analytical Lab oratory Standards and Regulations: National and Global Best Practices.
- Developing Sectoral Expertise for Professional Ingenuity:
- Food, Agro-allied and Water Laboratories
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Laboratories
- Solid Minerals Laboratories
- Environment, Oil & Gas Laboratories
REGISTRATION FEES: (PER PARTICIPANT)
Member - N35,000
Student Member – N25,000
Non-Member – N40,000
The fees cover workshop materials, tea/coffee and lunch.
For registration, pay at any Bank into IPAN TSA Account via www.remita .net using GIFMIS Code 1000181041. Thereafter, send evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please contact:
Mr. Aliyu A. Angara, FIPAN
Registrar/Chief Executive Officer