This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Trades men and women will commence on 7 October 2019 and end 29 November 2019.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18 — 22 years for non trades men/women while trades men/women must be between the ages of 18 — 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHOIRITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- The will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who falsified or forged his/ her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist than in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 080326569770.
- Names of Shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2 December2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 23 December2019.
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operation.
NA RECRUITMENT FORM IS FREE!!!
Major General MS Yusuf Chief of Administration (Army) for Chief of Army Staff