On 28/Oct/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Ref Code: PTR171019
Reports To: Program Manager, Vitamin A supplementation Project.
The primary responsibility of the Program Officer is to coordinate the planning, implementation and review of the MNCH Week activities in Bauchi, Delta and Gombe states from November 2019 -March 2022.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and coordinate the state level planning, delivery, monitoring and reporting of MNCH Weeks in Gombe and Plateau states.
- Support the state PHCDAs to plan and implement the VAS-SBCC strategy and training of frontline health workers at state level on how to use the materials.
- Actively participate in the state level training.
- Provide technical support to State PHCDA in LGA level training including orientation of town announcers using the key messages developed.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or its equivalent in Health, Nutrition, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in project support.in Health and Nutrition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in VAS Programming, Nutrition and/or Public Health programs including VAS, USI, child survival and maternal health and nutrition programs.
- Experience working with an international NGO and at the community level, will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and to prioritize competing demands Strategic, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Professional proficiency in English oral and written communication skills; strong demonstrated writing skills required (reports, evaluations).
- Must be domiciled in or willing to work in the project states and selected LGAs for the project implementation.
- Must be personable, tactful, culture sensitive, respectful, confidential and trustworthy.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019; (Time: COB - 5:00pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "CRS Application Form" using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating "Position" being applied for and the "Job Ref Code" as the subject of the application application (e.g. MEAL Director, MED211118) to: email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!