On 12/Oct/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a provider of world-class Healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centred family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient’s experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Reports to: The Pharmacist
The selected candidate would be responsible for supporting operations within the Pharmacy by processing and dispensing medications, as well as proper inventory management of all drugs.
He/she would be responsible for assisting the Pharmacist in the efficient running of the department in order to deliver quality services to all patients, whilst maintaining the global standards set by the management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patient’s medications by assessing and interpreting drug requests on the Electronic Medical Record to verify all prescriptions.
- Maintain the drug inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock, assessing the most-needed medications and supplies, verifying receipts and removing all outdated drugs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate with valid license.
- Must be a certified member of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a reputable organization.
- Practical computer skills and decent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with Electronic Medical Records is an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Keen attention to details and strict adherence to instructions and regulations.
- Good documentation ability to prepare detailed reports and summaries.
- Computer literate (previous experience in use of Electronic Medical Record System or willingness to learn)
- Basic mathematics skills for counting and calculating medications.
- Good customer-relations skills and communication abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent and hardworking
- Good team player with proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a positive disposition to learn and willingness to take on tasks.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and their Name" as subject of the email.
Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only short listed candidates would be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!