To provide participants with the training, competency and certification needed to work within the offshore/onshore industry as Rig Medics/Field Nurses.
- Basic HSE for Medics
- Health Hazards
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA)
- Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Food Handling and Hygiene Course
- Hazardous Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Introduction to Offshore Operations
- Role of the Offshore/Onshore Medic
- Fire Fighting, Prevention & Rescue Training.
DATE: 11th – 13th November, 2019
VENUE: International Training Center, 10 Glorious Avenue, by Christ Chapel Road, Off Igbo-Etche Junction, Behind INTELS, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
3 CEU for License Renewal
Nursingworld Nigeria Limited
Account No: 0058796320
For more detail please call: 08131183065, email: firstname.lastname@example.org