On 11/Oct/2019 / In Press Publications
Nigerian Navy - The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019.
The under listed candidates who were successful in the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019 are to report for training in 2 batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 29 A – 18 October 2019.
- NNBTS Batch 29 B – 8 May 2020.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!