Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with in house cardiologists with accurate reporting recording of laboratory values with follow up treatment.
- Provide the highest quality nursing care and service, to both patients and families.
- Work as a team member in collaborative manner with nurses, physicians, and other allied health professionals.
- Performing complex assessment and intervention for better health and faster recovery of patients
- Monitoring and caring for patients on ventilators and other life-saving equipment
- Devise health care goals using a holistic approach aligned with patient and family needs.
- Champion changes in documentation and drug administration processes.
- Promote team environment by effectively identifying needs of other staff and assisting them.
Method of Application:
Please send your applications and CV's below
APPLY FOR THIS JOB