Application is invited from suitable qualified candidates (male/female) for admission into Post Basic Nursing/Basic Midwifery programme at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for 2020 session.
WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
SALE OF FORM:
Start 4th November, 2019 and end 22nd November, 2019
Candidates must not be less than 17th years at the time of purchase of form
Amount: N5,200.00 Naira only
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be retune to the principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for Post Basic Nursing Programme and Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- Completed form must be summited within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing end on 29th November, 2019.
Entrance examination hold from 9th to 14th December, 2019. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be send Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. For further enquiries on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 2nd December, 2019
The examination will be computer based test covering English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidate below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
This advert disclaims all other call for application for admission into FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery Gwagwalada