On 11/Oct/2019 / In Hospital Jobs
The ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, a state-of- the art 400-bed Hospital Complex which offers the optimum in patient care and management. ABUAD Multi-System Hospital is established as a Top Research Centre, Educational Institution, Health Service Centre and a Medical Tourism Destination. The Hospital is co-managed by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai and India.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian and non-Nigerian for the under-listed position:
Job Title: Family Physician
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants must possess a Fellowship of at least one of the Postgraduate Colleges or their equivalent.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3-5 years & experience in the chosen Specialty and be prepared to lecture in the ABUAD College of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Publications with dates (for candidates interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Conferences and courses attended with papers presented (for candidates interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate's academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the "University Registrar's Office" via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti - Ekiti State.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!