Elano Investments Ltd are to kick start its second batch bursary programme to offer financial assistance to indigenes of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Host Communities who qualify to undertake full-time studies at any accredited Tertiary Institution in the country.
To qualify for the award, candidate must;
- Be from the Indorama/Eleme Petrochemical Host Communities.
- Be an Undergraduate/Postgraduate of any of the accredited Tertiary Institutions in the Country.
Interested candidates should visit:
http://www.widerperspectivesltd.com/bursaryawardprogramme.php to download the Registration form. Completed form should be submitted electronically with all supporting documents which include:
- Admission Letter
- LGA Identification Letter
- Matriculation Number
- School Identity Card
- Account Details
- Passport Photograph
- Letter from a Chief of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Host Community.
- Two Letters of reference from your institution of study and any Member, Board of Directors, Elano Investments Limited as Guarantor.
All completed registration forms should be submitted on or before November 22, 2019 http://www.widerperspectivesltd.com/scholarshipbursaryawardprogramme.php
FOR ENQUIRY CALL Ovundah 09062981426