The West African College of Nursing Annual General Meeting / Scientific Conference Awka 2019
Theme: Universal Health Coverage: Nursing to impact.
- Increasing patient satisfaction through quality nursing care
- UHC and Primary Health Care
- Patient-centred care, making patient’s experience count
- Nurses’ roles in collaborative care
- Task shifting in Nursing
- Equity in Nursing care
- Professionalism and image of nursing
- Implementation research
- Increasing qualitative approaches to nursing research.
Key Note Speaker
Prof. Ijeoma Okoronkwo
- Early birds N25,000 ends 30th September, 2019
- Late registration and on the spot registration N30,000
- Students N10,000
Attracts NMCN 3 Credit Units
All abstract to be submitted to this email wacnagm2019@yahoocom
Deadline for submission of abstracts October 1st, 2019
Bank Details for Payment:
Account Name: WACN S/E Zonal Account
UBA Bank Account No: 2057190042
Date: 21st to 25th Oct. 2019, Arrival 21st, Departure 25th, Venue: Jesse Hotels, Kwata Road, Awka.
Time: 8:00am daily