On 23/Sep/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Focal Person
Req ID: sfh-63166
Duration of Contract: 10 Months - renewable
Job Type: Full Time
This position will be responsible for the identification, assessment and selection of facilities for the adolescent 360 project. Ensure quality standards are maintained in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for teenage girls 15-19 years.
Provide supportive supervisory visits to providers in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for adolescent girls 15-19 years.
- Must be a Certified Nurse Midwife or possess a Nursing degree (B.Sc Nursing, with current registration with appropriate national regulatory bodies.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years post-NYSC working experience in international health and family planning programmes.
- Must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must be excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
- Candidates should be experienced in donor-funded projects and advocacy skills.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Ability to multitask, mentor and work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!