The Federal University Dutse offers programmes leading to the award of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Masters (Academic and Professional) and Postgraduate Diploma in various Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department, for 2019/2020 Academic Session
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D. Agricultural Extension
- M.Sc. Agricultural Extension
- Ph.D. Agribusiness
- M.Sc. Agribusiness
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Economics and Development Studies
- M.Sc. Economics
- Masters in Development Economics
- PGD. Development Economics
- Masters in Development Studies
- PGD. Development Studies
Department of English and Linguistics
- M.A. English
- Department of Sociology
- M.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- PGD. Criminology and Security Studies
Department of Political Science
- M.Sc. Political Science
- Masters in Public Policy and Administration
- PGD. Public Policy and Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Ph.D. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- PGD. Microbiology
Department of Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. Botany
- M.Sc. Botany
- Ph.D. Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology
Department of Physics
- Ph.D. Physics
- M.Sc. Physics
Department of Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
Department of Mathematics
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
- PGD. Applied Mathematics
FACULTY OF COMPUTING
Department of Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROGRAMMES
Applicants may wish to log on to http://sps.fud.edu.ng for more details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained online http://sps.fud.edu.ng on payment of non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N 10,000) only made payable to the Federal University Dutse account at any Bank nationwide using the Remita platform.
PAYMENT AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. Create an Account: Click Sign Up to create an account. After you sign up you will see your payment invoice that contains payment information. At the Sign Up page, you can create an account by providing your first name, middle name, last name, e mail, password, GSM number and specify your programme of choice.
2. Payment of Application Fees: Click on the pay now button at the payment invoice page take note of your invoice number, you will automatically generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Applicants can pay online or at any designated bank by using the generated RRR.
3. Payment Verification Procedure: Click on the verify payment button to verify your payment using the invoice number. Your application ID will be send via SMS and e mail if the payment is successful.
4. Complete Application: Return to the application page and log in with your application ID as username and your password to fill the application form. Make sure you review all entries to ensure accuracy before submission.
5. Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents. 6. Acknowledgement Slip Printed acknowledgement s would be used during admissi and registration processes.
- Sales of application forms start on Monday 23rd September, 2019 and closes four (4) weeks from this advertisement.
- Please ensure that Academic Transcript from your previous institution is forwarded to email@example.com
- You may visit http://sps.fud.edu.ng to view the successful candidates after the admission exercise. 4. For any enquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org