Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University's Postgraduate programmes.
Bingham University's curricula are of very high academic standard and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for a self-reliant and God fearing life in a developing economy, in line with its mission of providing quality and functional education, the Postgraduate programmes are designed to be practically relevant to the country's need and challenges.
SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms are on sale from Monday 16' September 2019 for the following Postgraduate programmes:
A. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Master of Public Health(MPH)
B. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance (M.Sc.)
Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management(PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
Department of Mass communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication(PGD)
C. FACULTY OF SCIENCEAND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) N 15,500
MODE OF PAYMENT:
OPTION I: Purchase of application forms can be made by visiting any branch of Zenith Bank and make payment of the application fees through XPAT into
BANK: Zenith Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1130081699
ACCOUNT NAME: Bingham University
Upon payment, a PIN will be issued to the applicant by the Bank in order to proceed with the application.
OPTION 2: Application forms can also be purchased at the University's Bursary Department using POS. Visit the University's website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following details; Teller Number, First name, Last name, Amount, your phone number, and the details of the enquiries. Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees' Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for Mater of Science ( M.Sc.) programmes.
SUBMISSION OFAPPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University.
All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies