Yaba College of Technology Is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers admission into various Full Time Programmes at Higher National Diploma ' (HND)Prognmme.
Applications are hereby invited for admission Into Higher National Diploma (Full Time) Programmes for the 2019/ 2020 academic session.
Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition are encouraged to apply for the available Programmes.
- 2 YEAR FULL-TIME PROGRAMME— HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (H ND)
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN & PRINTING
- Book Publishing :
- Graphic Design
- Ceramics Option
- Industrial Design
- Textile Option
- Fashion Design:
- Printing Technology
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Surveying &Geo-informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering with option in structure &Transportation
- Electrical Engineering with Option in:
- Electronics/ Telecommunications& Power/Machine
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing &Power Plant
- Metallurgical Engineering
- SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology& Management (Monolingual / Bilingual Option)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Science Laboratory Technology with the following option:
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Biology
4. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Extension &Management
- Crop Production Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Food Technology in. Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- SSCE JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as published in the current JAMB Brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Students for Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
METHOD OF APPIICATION:
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Nan (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment. Candidates should visit the College website at www.yababech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES:
Computer Based Test (CST) Screening will hold at the expiration of application period. Applicants should check the College website for update.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
Candidates should ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology within six weeks from the date or this publication.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Budding.
The deadline for submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Any application received after the deadlinewill not be considered.
Dr. S.O. Momodu