Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin JUPEB programme, which runs from August 2019 to June 2020. This intensive programme prepares students for the JUPEB examinations. Successful candidates have the opportunity to apply for admission through Direct entry into the University of Ilorin and other Universities affiliated to JUPEB.
- Minimum of Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including English language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects. Prospective Applicants are advised to visit the university website www.unilorin.edu.ng for details of admission requirements.
- Students who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (only) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000) only.
- Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000) only.
Courses are available in the following faculties:
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
C. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
D. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
E. FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
F. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
G. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
H. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
I. FACULTY OF LAW
J. FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
K. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
L. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL STUDIES
M. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
N. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
O. FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Applicants are required to visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng to register.
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES: Lectures will commence on Monday, 2nd September, 2019
1. Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration. Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-served basis.
2. Students who fail JUPEP examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
3. Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
Dr. Folaranmi M. Olowoleni