Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the school of post basic midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the 2019/2021 session.
Duration of course -18months
Entry qualification: applicant should /must:-
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE, which must include, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Method of Application:
Application forms re obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of six thousand five hundred naira. (6,500) only payable to UBTH account with TSA under the service type: training school of midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria
Note the Following:
- Sales of forms commences 11th March 2019 and closes 21st September 2019
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the principal/head of department school of midwifery, UBTH
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
Submission of Application Form:
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 21st September 2019
Date of Entrance Exam - 21st September, 2019 at 8:00am
Date of Selection Interview – 24th September 2019 at 8:00am
Venue – School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original copies of your credentials
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination.
Mrs. Esebame F.A