The Society of Testing Laboratory Analysts of Nigeria (SoTLAN) is the Association of Public Analysts in Nigeria and a member of international Union of Independent Laboratories (UILI). It is a non-governmental organization with members in analytical laboratories nationwide. The Association provides a platform for members to relate together and work towards improvement on services and explore global opportunities for members among others. Our members engage in the testing of consumer products, chemicals, solid minerals, environmental samples, medical devices, water, petroleum and its products etc. for quality assurance, export purposes, engineering designs, environmental assessment and decision making by individuals, corporate organizations, government and donor agencies.
The society is organizing it 2nd Conference of Analysts (Lagos 2019) as follows:
Theme: Sharpening Laboratory Analytical and Management Skills.
- Recent advances in analysis and laboratory management – Dr. Chimezie Anyaokora (Chief of Party, PQM/USAID Nigeria)
- Capacity constraints in analytical practices/management in Nigeria – Pro. Lateef Oladimeji Sanni, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Development), FUNAAB, Abeokuta)
- Material control and accountability using CMSTM Software – Dr. Femi Oyediran (President, SoTLAN)
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Ronald Olusola Olawale, past president NIFST & MD/CEO, Feed me Venture Limited, Ogun State.
- Paper presentation
- Press conference
- Quiz competition among higher institutions
- Analysts’ night and award presentation
Venue: OSTRA Hotels, off otunba jobi-fele way, CD, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos
Student – 15,000.00
Member – 20,000
Non-members – N3,000
Date 20th – 22nd August, 2019
For more information and registration please contact:
Mr. Kunle Olusuyi (LOC chairman), 08036401018,
SoTLAN Secretariat: 07012120928, 07064151506.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.soltan.org