Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria has accredited the above named Institute for postgraduate training in Medical Ultrasound
Are you a sonographer/sonologist/clinician/allied health professional willing to develop your skill in any areas of Medical Ultrasound i.e. obst/gyne, fetal anomaly, MSK, TVS, Vascular, fetal medicine, Echocardiography etc? This is the right program and the right place for you.
Application is hereby invited from qualified and interested candidate(s) to the 12 months fill time and 18 months part-time programs leading to the award of diploma and certificates in Medical Ultrasound.
About our Courses:
- Our mission is to provide the highest quality practical and theoretical ultrasound training to medical radiographers, intern-radiographers, clinicians and qualified allied health professionals in a relaxed atmosphere to ensure easy and quick learning.
- Limited spaces are available to ensure initiative training and one -on-one interaction with our experienced trainers.
- Short courses are also available on different specialty like obst and gyne, TVS (2weeks), Fetal anomaly, Doppler and vascular (6weeks), MSK, Echocardiography ECG etc, for individuals who may not be able to register for full time program.
- Two sections per year (February and October). 2019/2020 admission.
- Limited accommodation spaces are available for foreign students on request.
- First University degree in medical and qualified health Sciences or its equivalence.
- Current annual practicing license.
- Evidence of place fur clinical attachment.
How to apply?
Strictly by direct online application: firstname.lastname@example.org Application fee: N35,000.00 Nigerian applicants Bank : Access Bank 0032455745 USD130.00 for foreign students. Bank: Access Bank: 0036787700
Closing date: 30th September 2019
For Further details, contact program Secretary on: +2348099997106, +2348084953572, +2347061518139 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org