The Civic Deface, Fire, Immigration And Prison Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps;
MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES:
- Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctors CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists CONMESS 02
Applicants must be holder of M.B.B.S, MD, MDS, or equivalent from recognized universities
Inspectorate of Corps (IC) Nursing CONHESS 07
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), registered Midwives (RM) or registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained Assistant from recognized institutions.
Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) COMPASS 06
Applicants must be holder of Diploma in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holder of Certificate in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
GENERAL DUTY CATEGORY A:
Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) CONPASS 08
Applicant must be holder of first degree from recognized universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Science, Psychology, Estate/ Town Planning, Public Health, Food Science, Social Work, Security, Criminology and Operational Research etc.
1. Senior inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificates obtained from recognized institutions.
2. Inspector of Corps (IC).
Applicant must be holder of NCE or its equivalent in any field from recognized institutions or holder of Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Nurses and Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized Institutions.
Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
Applicant must be holders of National Diploma (ND) obtained from recognized Polytechnics/institutions, or holders of certificate in Community Health, Pharmacy and Health Education.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Application must be online.
Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfpb.careers fill and submit the application form online, candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF APPICATION
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks from the date of this publication from 10th August, 2019 to 7th September, 2019.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized government hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.50m for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Candidates should note that this applications is absolutely free
All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
Secretary to the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and Prisons Board (CDFIPB)