Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed programmes for 2019/2020 academic session. Note that, the Directorate may possibly change the course of your choice when necessary:
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Diploma in Banking & Finance;
- Diploma in Business Administration;
- Diploma in Public Administration;
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology;
- Diploma in Library Science;
- Diploma in Computer Science;
- Diploma in Health Science & Health Promotion;
- Diploma in Education Planning &Administration;
- Diploma in Crime Management & Security Studies;
- Diploma in Social Work Administration;
- Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies;
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Philosophy of the Diploma Programmes: The Diploma courses are two-year intensive programmes that are designed to produce intermediate/middle level technical and administrative manpower with sound theoretical and practical knowledge that can effectively perform a range of various functions in both private and public sectors. In addition, it will also prepare the candidates for studies of higher degrees.
- Operational set up of the Programmes: Lectures/Contacts and practical exercises shall be conducted on Friday (evening) and Saturday (throughout the day) every week throughout the semester.
- Admission Requirements Candidates for admission into the Diploma programmes must possess at least THREE (3) relevant credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) of which ONE (1) must be either English Language or Mathematics.
- Mode of Application Sale of admission forms commences on Monday 19" August, 2019 and closes on Friday 11" October, 2019. Application fees of N4, 000 (Non-refundable); payable to the Bursary, Gombe State University should be made. The important steps are given below:
- Candidates must pay the application fee into this account:
- Bank:- STANBIC IBTC
- Account Name:- GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY
- Account Number:- 9202350664
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidate should then take the teller to the Bursary Unit of the University and obtain an official receipt of the payment.
- Candidate should immediately proceed to office of the Director and collect the Form. iv. All completed form should be submitted to the Office of the Director, on or before Friday 18" October, 2019
Dahiru Inuwa Ibrahim, PhD D