This is to inform all prospective candidates who sat for the Unified Ternary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) for the 2019/2020 academic session that processes are ongoing for admission into a 2-year National Diploma in Biomedical Engineering at the Federal School of Biomedical Engineering, LUTH.
Applicants must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with passes at Credit level in these five (5) subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings. Applicants must also meet the minimum UTME requirement for admission into Tertiary Institutions (i.e. Monotechnics/Polytechnics) in Nigeria. Interested candidates may request for change of institution(s) and/or programme into Federal School of Bio-medical Engineering, LUTH as first choice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are required to visit the website: www.remita.net to make payment for the application fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira), only using the following guidelines:
- Click on a pay a Federal Government Agency
- Enter name of MDA as Lagos University Teaching Hospital
- Click on other LUTH fees
- Follow the prompts to generate 'RRR' code
- Use the 'RRR' code to make payment at any bank of your choice
- Submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt should be presented to the Head, Schools Administration Department, Human Resources Building opposite Administration Building, LUTH for collection of Application Form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Completed applications forms, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates should be submitted at the Schools Administration Department not later than six (6) weeks after the date of this publication. The examination date, time and venue shall be provided to prospective candidates on sub-mission of the application form.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION:
Written examination will be conducted at the Federal School of Biomedical Engineering, LUTH, Idi - Araba. Successful candidates will be asked to provide original copies of relevant certificates for screening and interview at the same venue.
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION