The minimum entry requirement into Trinity University is GCE 0/L, SSCE, NABTEB, NECO or its equivalent in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates should do a change of Institution to Trinity University as first choice at any JAMB Accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre Nationwide.
- Complete the online Admission Application Form on: www.tirinityuniversity.edu.ng/admission
Candidates with a minimum of 150 in the 2019 UTME can be considered for admission.
Trinity University offers a 1-year JUPEB/IJMB Preliminary Course leading to Direct Entry (200 Level) in Trinity University and other Nigerian and Overseas Universities.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Trinity University OM), duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in January 2019, was promoted by Trinity Education & Development Foundation (TEDF), the Proprietors of Trinity International College, a leading Secondary School with World-class performance, which has consistently represented Nigeria in the International Science Olympiads. Our Mission is to equip our students with knowledge, skills, attitudes, competencies and values through quality teaching, mentoring, learning and research, thus creating effective change agents and value-adding members ofthe society.
WHY STUDY AT TU?
- Conducive and Cult-free environment that inspires Creativity, Innovation and Ingenuity.
- Current and Robust Curriculum that produces the Total Man with impeccable Character and Leadership prowess.
- State-of-the-Art Laboratories and Studios that inspire teaming.
- International Collaborations and Linkages.
- International Certifications in IT, French and Chinese.
- Robust Community Engagement and Entrepreneurial Development.
- Endowed, Tested, and Proven Faculty and Management base.
LIST OF PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Tourism & Hospitality
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.A English and Literary Studies
For enquiries, please contact:
Trinity University City Campus,
Off Alara Street (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: + 2347032166707, 07032167003