Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Health Information Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnew, Anambra State for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme is in two parts, Part I and Part II leading to the award of the National and Higher National Diploma of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria respectively
ENTRY QUALIFICATION PART I PROGRAMME (ND)
- 2019 UTME candidate of a minimum of 140
- Candidate must also possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two (2) sitting in the relevant subjects at the SSCE, WAEC or their equivalent in Mathematics, English Language Biology or Health Science, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject, chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge, Nigeria Language etc
PART II PROGRAMME (HND)
Candidates for the programme must meet the following entry requirement for the HND Programme
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a lower credit.
- Professional Deform/Teaching Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by Board.
- Candidate with a pass (GPA 2.00-2.49) at the ND level with (2) or more year's post-ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into HND Programme
- Candidates must have passed Part 1 license examination of Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Selection of candidates for the Part I and Part II Programme will be based on screening of JAMB result, WAEC, NECO, GCE and ND/HT and any other relevant qualification for admission.
The course is residential and compulsory for all students
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ND Candidates admission processing is N2,000 (TWO THOUSAND) Nara. while HND admission form is N7,000.
Request for application forms should be sent with two self addressed and stamped envelopes to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi and marked "attention of the Head, School of Health Information Management" with evidence of payment of non-refundable application fee of N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Nara only) to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital through Remita platform
Candidate should obtain receipt at Accounts Department to collect the admission form from school admission office.
The closing date for the sale and submission of the part I and II programme form is Monday, September 2nd, 2019.
Application duly completed must be returned to the coordinator on or before closing date.
The date of the entrance and screening is schedule for Wednesday 4th - Friday 6th September, 2019.
Prospective candidate should come along with the ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificates for the interview
Prof. A.O Igwegbe
Chef Medical Director