The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L. SSCE, NABTEB, NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as NCE, IJMB, JUPEB, OND, GCE 'A' Level, University Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications etc are to proceed from part II. Conversion programme (two sessions) for holders of university degrees, HND, ACA, or equivalents are also available. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption. Candidates who did not choose Lead City University as their first choice are also eligible to apply.
Pre-Degree Unit of Lead City University offers a One Year JUPEB/IJMB Preliminary Course leading to Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level in Lead City University. Other Nigerian & Overseas Universities also accept the results for direct entry admission
Faculty of Basic Medical And Applied Sciences
1. Nursing Science, B.NSc.
2. Cyber Security B.Sc.
3. Biochemistry, B.Sc.
4. Human Anatomy, B.Sc.
5. Physiology, B.Sc.
6. Public Health, B.Sc. options in
- Health Information Management, B.Sc.
- Community Health Science, B.Sc.
- Environmental Health Science, B.Sc.
7. Radiography, B.Sc. 8. Urban & Regional Planning *
9. Human Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc.
10. Medical Laboratory Science, B.MLS
11. Chemistry, B.Sc.
12. Physics with Electronics, B.Sc.
13. Biology, B.Sc.
14. Environmental Management & Toxicology, B.Sc.
15. Computer Science with Economics, B.Sc.
16. Computer Science with Electronics, B.Sc.
17. Computer & Information Science, B.Sc.
18. Microbiology, B.Sc.
19. Science Laboratory Technology, B.Sc.
20. Forensic Science, B.Sc.
Faculty of Engineering
1. Wood Products Engineering, B.Sc.
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, B.Sc.
3. Telecommunications Engineering, B.Sc. *
4. Computer Engineering, B.Sc.
5. Civil Engineering, B.Sc.
6. Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc.
7. Information and Communication Tech, B.Sc.
8. Software Engineering, B.Sc.
9. Information Systems, B.Sc.
Faculty of Law
1. Bachelor of Laws, (LLB.)
Faculty of Environment, Social & Mgt. Sciences
A. B.Sc. in:
1. Mass Communication & Media Tech.
3. Business Administration
4. Economics & Development Studies
5. Criminology & Security Studies
6. Politics & International Relations
7. Banking & Finance
9. Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
13. Office & Information Management
14. Estate Management
15. Architecture, B.Sc.
16. Public Administration
17. Information Science & Media Studies *
18. Social Works
Faculty of Arts and Education
- English & Literary Studies
- Performing Arts & Film Studies
2. B.Sc (Ed):
- Physical and Health Education
3. B.A. (Ed):
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Educational Mgt.
- Business Studies
- Social Studies
- Guidance & Counseling
5. Library and Information Science (B.LS.)
NB: Some of the courses are available on Part-Time and Sandwich (Vacation period) Modes
Post UTME Screening: Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
POSTGRADUATE - PGD, MBA, M.Sc, M.A, ACIB, ACTI, Mphil, DBA, Ph.D
1. Computer Science
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- 2. Biological Sciences
- Food Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Molecular Biology and Genomics
- Environmental Biochemistry
3. Office and Information Management
4. English & Literary Studies
5. LLM Laws
6. Library and Information Science
7. Politics and International Relations
8. Public Administration
- Local Government Studies
- Political Philosophy
- Political Communication
- Corporate Governance
- Intergovernmental Relations
- International Politics & Diplomacy
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Strategic & War Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
9. Mass Communication & Media Tech.
- Print Journalism - Radio/Television and Film
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Printing and Publishing
- Broadcast Management
- Sport Journalism
- Political Communication
11. Development Studies
12. Business Administration
13. Accounting and Finance
14. Multidiscplinary Master Administration (MBA)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Corporate Communication Management
- Governance and Public Sector Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Production and Operations Management
- International Business
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Insurance and Risk Management
15. Educational Administration
16. Degrees combined with Professional Qualifications
- M.Sc Business Administration/ACIB
- M.Sc Accounting/ACTI/ACIB
- M.Sc Finance/ACTI/ACIB
- M.Sc Economics/ACTI
- M.Sc Taxation/ACTI
Tuition fee ranges from N250,000 - 850,000 per session and it can be paid in installments
Mode of Application: Admission forms for both Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes can be downloaded from our website: www.lcu.edu.ng or procured from Admissions office on campus, Lead City University, Toll-gate Area. Ibadan.
Tel: 08153318708, 08153318709, 08061633228
Lagos Liaison Office: Shop 824. 1st floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex. Surulere, Lagos.
Tel: 07044043333, 07044043322, 09077422233, 08095103333.
Abuja Liaison Office: Suite 28, 2nd Floor Mazfallah Plaza, Karu Site Round About, Abuja.
Tel: 08023214882, 08032608155, 08093342222, 08079186823
Port Harcourt Liaison Office: 3 East West Road, Rumukwurushi Tank, Port Harcourt
Postgraduate School: 09062068910/09065803277, 08153318763
Dr. Oyebola Ayeni