JOB VACANCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Heart center is an international standard facility with capacity for 12 ICU and 12 Ward beds, 2 executive suites, 2 theaters equipped with state of the art equipment providing the full spectrum of services in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
Interested applicants must be highly motivated, with impeccable character, integrity, result-oriented, trainable and committed to compassionate and excellent patient care. Must have interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player in order to provide the high standard care expected from staff.
CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE COORDINATOR
1. Evaluates coordinates and manage clinical trials and subjects who participate in research protocols at the Heart Center with collaborative coordinating research centers.
2. Coordinates study activities with the primary investigator and any Sub-Investigators of clinical studies.
3. Provide clinical and administrative nursing support for research trials, studies and projects. Includes scheduling, appointment coordination, phone calls, subject recruitment for clinical trials.
4. Provide direct nursing care to research participants, follow research participants, follow research protocols and monitor patients for adverse events.
5. Instruct and counsel patients in research procedures.
6. Create source documentation for studies, maintain and update source documents as needed.
7. Ensure compliance with any regulatory bodies and institutional review boards.
8. Other duties as assigned.
9. Detail oriented and highly organized
10. Critical thinker/problem solver
11. Computer literate and familiarity with windows ,Excel PowerPoint and Ms office
12. Previous clinical research training, education or experience preferred.
1. Bachelor's degree in Nursing a minimum
2. Master degree in Public Health a plus.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT DOCUMENTATIONS TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org , cc: email@example.com CV and 3 reference letters on or before JULY 31,2019.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!