On 15/Jul/2019 / In Hospital Jobs
JOB VACANCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Heart center is an international standard facility with capacity for 12 ICU and 12 Ward beds, 2 executive suites, 2 theaters equipped with state of the art equipment providing the full spectrum of services in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
Interested applicants must be highly motivated, with impeccable character, integrity, result-oriented, trainable and committed to compassionate and excellent patient care. Must have interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player in order to provide the high standard care expected from staff.
1. Completion of training from a recognized and accredited institution locally or abroad.
2. Must be registered with Nigeria Medical and Dental Council.
3. Must possess MBBS.
4. Completion of NYSC with discharge certificate or exemption.
5. Minimum of 2 years work experience with a reputable health institution.
6. Current and up-to-date practicing license.
7. BLS/ACLS certification a plus.
8. Familiarity with EKG and Telemetry.
9. Must be computer literate and familiarity with windows and MS office.
10. Possess special interest in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine.
1. Certificate in X-ray tech
2. At least 1 year post qualification experience
INTERESTED CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT DOCUMENTATIONS TO email@example.com , cc: firstname.lastname@example.org CV and 3 reference letters on or before JULY 31,2019.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!