Applications are invited for admission into HND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Log on to www.ozharanolv.eduang then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O'Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post ND qualification experience.
- COURSES AVAILABLE
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
4 (a) SCREENING
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and BB Pencil
- Prospective Candidates should with the following documents for the screening:
- Four (4) recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Govemment of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
(b) DATE OF SCREENING; Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 29th and 30th October, 2019 at the various Departments.
5. CLOSING DATE The closing date for applications is 22nd October, 2019.
DR. BEN OMONODE