- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Applicants must possess the following; The West African School Certificate GCE/NECO with five(5) credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Must be a qualified nurse, duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
DURATION OF COURSE: 12Months
ACCOMMODATION DURING THE TRAINING:
Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Request for application must be accompanied with a non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only to government single treasury account (Remita), Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log on www.remita.net.
- Click on pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms RRR code
All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 2nd August, 2019.
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 5th August, 2019 (8am)
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 6th August, 2019 (8am)
Candidates shall be responsible for their transportation, accommodation an feeding during the interview/examination.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one above does that at his or her own risk.
MR. IDUENE NEWWORLD
HOD, Nursing Education