On 25/Jun/2019 / In Hospital Jobs
ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, South-West Nigeria - The 400-bed ultra-modern Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital is equipped with sophisticated and state-of-the-art Medical equipments. It offers the optimum in patient care and management. A frontline Researeh Centre and Higher Educational Institution, Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital which is co-manged by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai offers services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and non-Nigerians to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paediatric Intensivist
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Qualifications and other Requirements
Applicants must possess a Fellowship of at least one of the Postgraduate Colleges or their equivalent
Applicants must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in their chosen Specialties and be prepared to lecture in the ABUAD College of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Publications with dates (for Medical and Dental Consultants interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Conferences and courses attended with papers presented (for Medical and Dental Consultants interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: email@example.com
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the "University Registrar's Office" via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti - Ekiti State.
Note: Clinicians are entitled to dual appointments with the University and the Hospital.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!