The Board of Management of Federal Medical Centre Gusau, Zamfara State hereby invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Medical Director.
Job Title: Medical Director/CEO
Location: Zamfara State.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) of not less than Twelve (12) years post graduation;
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from MDCN;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been a Consultant for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit; (Attach Evidence);
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Candidates must not be more than Fifty Seven (57) years on the date of appointment;
- Evidence of Medical Research(s) is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidates is an added advantage.
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health;
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Salary and Allowances:
Salary and allowances shall be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Method of Application:
Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre Gusau,
Candidate should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than Twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate's academic, Professional and Managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
Submission of applications doses within Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
NOTE: Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advert