Central Specialist Hospital is a leading healthcare provider. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the Business Development Officer/Marketer position.
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely identify and cultivate new client relationships
- Identify potential business prospects for growth opportunities and communicate these to management
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities
- Manage business development operations to meet revenue targets and defined metrics
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company’s services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Develop, maintain and implement marketing tools.
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business development or sales
- Strong knowledge of the health/pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding client management skills
- Proven history of delivering strong growth and/or sales results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
- Salary is attractive and negotiable.
- Periodic review of salary based on job performance.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title as heading to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS JOB