AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not-for-profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy in Nigeria but collectively referred to as AHF-Nigeria. AHF-Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource-constrained settings. AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 6 states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra and supports over 69 clinic sites country wide. The organization now seeks to hire a highly competent, dynamic and hardworking person to fill the following position:
Job Title: ART Clinician
No of Vacancy: 1
Reports to: Medical Director
Location: Benue State.
The ART clinician oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the facility level. This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria's programmatic targets and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In close coordination with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services;
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings;
- Ensure efficient management of AHF's finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports;
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the facility level;
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided;
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF's treatment and prevention programs;
- Any other duty designated by the HIV/AIDS technical specialist;
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site;
- Data capture, handling and use at the site.
Education and Experience
- University graduate in Medicine;
- At least two years' experience In HIV treatment programs;
- Experience in program management;
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage;
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this recruitment, please address your e-mail application (Cover letter and CV as one document in MS Word or PDF format) to email@example.com mentioning position applied for as the subject. The email should not be larger than 2MB, thus any larger email will not be considered. The application document (Cover Letter and CV as one document) must be saved in the applicant full name.
Friday 14th June 2019 at 5:00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer