The Senate Committees on Science and Technology; and Petroleum Resources ( Upstream) invite critical stakeholders and the general public to a Public Hearing on the Bill to "REPEAL AND RE-ENACT THE NUCLEAR SAFETY RADIATION PROTECTION ACT NO 19 OF 1995"
The Public Hearing is scheduled as follows:
Date: Thursday, 09 May, 2019
Venue: Conference Room 0.22, Senate Building National Assembly Complex, Abuja.
Time: 12pm Prompt.
All memoranda 30 hard copies and a soft copy in respect of the above should be forwarded to the Clerk to the Committee, SB 46, White House, Senate Wing, National Assembly Complex, Abuja.
The following institutions are expected to make submissions.
- Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
- Ministry of Petroleum Resources;
- Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Health
- Nigeria Medical Association.
- Oil Producers Trade Section (OPTS)
- International Oil Companies
- Centre for Energy Research and Training
- Nigerian Oil Companies
- Nigerian Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG)
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN)
- Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Civil Society Organizations
- The General Public
Senator Omotayo Donald Alasoadura
Chairman Committee on Petroleum Resources (Upstream)
Senator Robert Ajayi Boroffice (OON)
Chairman, Committee on Science and Technology