On 03/May/2019 / In Scholarships
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC), is an interventionist agency established by the Laws of Ondo State CAP. 106 to receive and administer exclusively, 40% of the 13% oil derivation fund accruing to Ondo State Government for the development of the oil producing areas (Ilaje and Ese-Odo) of the State.
In line with our avowed commitment at supporting the educational pursuits of students in Tertiary Institutions who are indigenes of Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas (mandate areas), the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for its 2017/2018 Bursary and Scholarship awards, details of which are as follows:
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
Every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidel fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Studennce of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- Schoot identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Duration of Registration
The registration portal is opened on OSOPADEC website (osopadec.gov.ng) for 21 days starting from 3rd May to 24th May, 2019.
Hon. (Barr.) Gbenga Edema
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!