On 15/May/2019 / In School Jobs
Redeemer’s University is a faith-based institution of higher learning, established by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and licensed by the Federal Government in January, 2005. It commenced academic activities in October, 2005. The vision of Redeemer’s University is to be the foremost academic institution setting standards through continuous commitment to excellence geared towards making a transformative impact on society.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (RUASS 4)
Location: Ede, Osun
Ph.D degree from a reputable University, with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification working experience in a University/Research Institute and with evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals.
Professional qualifications where applicable will be an advantage.
Computer literacy is a requirement for this position.
Conditions of Service
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar institutions of higher learning, Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remuneration package designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving its vision.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
In addition, candidates should submit 15 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/ Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date Of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/ Workshops/ Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the "Registrar" of the University at: firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf.
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede,
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!