The Ministry Education, Science and Technology hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Kaduna State citizens wishing to study MBBS Overseas programmes to participate in the 2018/2019 selection interviews for the award of the scholarships.
Application forms are available online at www.scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng and can be completed and printed by prospective candidates.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- All applicants must be citizens of Kaduna State.
- Preferably candidates from indigent families.
- All applications must be for MBBS degree programme.
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificates, WAEC or NECO (May/June) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, and Mathematics. This is to ensure that those selected would be able to successfully complete their studies with ease and within the stipulated time.
- Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2016 &2017)
- Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
- The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part - time studies
- Change of course or institution is not allowed.
- The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up - keep allowance.
COURSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD:
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms should be completed online as follows: -
- Fill the form on-line
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy.
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate/declaration of age from High Court of Justice.
- Letter of identification from your Local Government of Residence
- Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and signed by you
- Candidates should only make one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
- CBT Examination would be conducted at Kaduna State University (KASU) as follows:
Date: 25th May, 2019
- Written and Oral interview: Date: 27th - 29th May, 2019
NORTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Main Campus 27th - 29th May, 2019
CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE:
Kaduna State University (KASU) Main Campus, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna 27th - 29th May, 2019
SOUTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE:
College of Education Gida - Waya, Kafanchan Campus 27th — 29th May, 2019