Rescue Technologies Limited - Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
Job Title - ALS Doctor
Department - Ambulance Services
Job Type - Permanent
Objective/Purpose of the Job: The ALS doctor is responsible for providing prehospital emergency care at an advanced life support level, working with the first responder, utilizing the ambulance and its equipment.
- The doctor is ultimately responsible for the overall operation of the designated base location
- Ensures that the ambulance is ready and available for work at the beginning and end of every shift
- Perform daily inspections of work areas, ensuring cleanliness and orderliness.
- Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch in company of the first responder, while administering basic and advanced life support care where indicated
- Adheres to company’s SOP in dispatching duties
- Acts always in the best interest of high quality patient care and in such a manner that will reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the organisation.
- Acts always with safety of self, first responder, patient, bystanders and general populace by adhering to standard health and safety procedures
- Adheres to universal policy on infection control and prevention
- Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment
- Familiar with and can operate all equipment on the ambulance
- Must ensure a proper handover by signing the handover form upon completion of each shift and with receiving health care providers
Education and Certification
- First Medical Degree from a reputable University.
- Current practising license by MDCN.
- Certification in AHA certified courses such as ALS,BLS, ATLS, PALS
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Experience working in an emergency response setting (ER, ICU, Ambulance, Trauma ceters) is an added advantage.
- Candidates will demonstrate ability for required physical strength and resilience for job role
- Effective team skills and leadership potential
- Compassionate and diligient
- Sound organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2019
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS JOB