Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school for the training programme leading to the award of professional Diploma in Occupational Therapy for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates must possess a minimum entry qualification of senior secondary school certificate or its equivalent with five (5) credits passes a follows:
- English Language
At not more than (2) sittings.
Conditions for Admission:
- Selection of candidates will be based on entrance examination and oral interview
- Selected candidates will be required to pass stipulated medical examinations.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made from 1st April 2019.
Payment to Bank:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- On MDA select Federal School of Occupational Therapy, Yaba. Select Entrance Form for service/purpose, Type in the amount N15,000 (non refundable) complete the rest of the page and generate RRR number for payment at any commercial bank
- Collect a receipt titled e-invoice from the bank.
- Collection of Form: Bring the e-invoice to the Bursary Department of the school in exchange for the form.
For further information and clarification, kindly visit the ICT unit in the school.
All completed forms should reach the office of the Registrar not later than 31st July, 2019.
Entrance exam Date: 8th August, 2019
Interview Date: 9th August, 2019
Ajayi L.A. (Mrs)
For: Medical Director Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba.