- SCHOOL OF NURSING (SON)
- SCHOOL OF POST BASIC PERI OPERATIVE NURSING (SPBPON)
- SCHOOL OF POST BASIC CRITICAL NURSING (SPBCCN)
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS TRAINING PROGRAMME, HIGHER DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (SCHOTP)
The university of Maiduguri teaching hospital wishes to inform the general public that admission forms into the above named schools are available for interested candidates for 2019 /2020 academic sessions:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A) ALL SCHOOLS:
- Applicants :should possess five (5) credit in SSCE, WAEC, NECO which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, physics, and chemistry in not more than 2 sittings. Combination of any 2 i.e WAEC NECO, NEPTIP is also acceptable.
- Applicants: for school of nursing must be between Eighteen (18) and twenty four (24) years of age.
- SPBPON and SPBCCN: in addition to (i) above.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed Nurse with Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
- SCHOTP: in addition to (i) above.
- Candidates must have Diploma in community health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community health Extension workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
B) Application forms fee (Non refundable)
- SON _ 3,000.00
- SPBCCN _ 7,500.00
- SCHOTP _ 5,000.00
- SPBPOCN – 5,000.00
C) DATE OF SALES AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- SON _ 1ST MAY TO 28TH JUNE, 2019
- SPBCCN _ 1ST MAY TO 30TH JULY, 2019
- SPBPON _ 1ST MAY TO 5TH AUGUST,2019
- SCHOTP _ 2ND MAY TO 12TH JULY, 2019
NB: All completed application forms should be returned to the coordinators/principal’s officer not later than the dates stated above.
I) Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
a) Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
b) Photocopies of all credentials.
c) Indigene/certificate and Birth certificate or declaration of age.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN) :-08062792908, (SPBPON) :-08067853503, (SCHOTP) :-08020738478 _ 08164448075, (SON) :- 09020377556.
D) SELECTION EXAMINATION PROCESS:-
The entrance examination and interview will be conducted on dates stated below:-
- SON _ 15TH JULY, 2019.
- SPBPON _ 5TH to 10TH AUGUST, 2019.
- SCHOTP _ 22ND to 26TH JULY, 2019.
- SPBCCN _ 1ST to 3RD AUGUST, 2019.
NB: Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All payment should be made into UMTH REMITA platform "UMTH SCHOOL ACCOUNT” Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect form.
Prof. C. Tahir
(Deputy CMAC (T)
For: Chief Medical Director