Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant ant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2019.
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: https://www.uith.org.ng/portal/
Request application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (#5,000) only or Fifty US Dollar ($50) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITVI), Ilorin.
All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilengbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before 31st May, 2019.
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written exan1ination 4th June, 2019
- Oral interview 6th June, 2019
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings:
OYELEYE D. I. (MRS)
A&E PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
ADEBlYI F. O. (MRS)
PAEDIATRICS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
SEGUN-AGBOOLA B. T (MRS)
NEPHROLOGY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR