Ruvie Beauty Clinic Limited, trading as Ruvie Beauty Clinic is a Natural organic cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was established 9 years ago. It currently has a range of 300 products which it sells in all the states in Nigeria including Europe and America. It has several Franchised stores in all the geopolitical zones in the country. The The kano branch is a new Franchise based in the business hub of Kano, Bompai Road.
Ruvie Beauty Clinic strives to promote the global development of highly innovative and exclusive natural beauty care products formulated from Natural raw materials specially for the African skin. The Clinic also provides comprehensive skin treatment and facial treatment for its client making use of state of the art equipment. The mission of our Consumer Products Division is to develop beauty products for the widest possible range of customers by offering highly innovative products at different levels of retail channels. Ruvie Beauty Clinic is reserved for distribution of our Luxury Products. The Clinic devotes itself to maintaining the highest possible quality in its products, packaging, merchandising, and communications, thus confirming the Ruvie brand to be a reputable and trustworthy brand. Our Various research and development Department strives to create and develop skin care and healthcare brands that meet the highest standards of skin care safety and effectiveness, as proven by clinical tests.
Position: SKIN CARE SPECIALIST
Duties and Tasks:
- Provide professional facial treatment for clients such as micro dermabrasion, high frequency, laser treatment and other electrolysis
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which of the Ruvie skin care products will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Operate the skin analysis machines
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, treatments and all other services provided.
- Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- Recommend and sell only Ruvie brand products to clients.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Selling or Influencing Others. Convincing others to buy the right Ruvie products or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge. Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
- A strong team player with good communication skills.
- Getting Information. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Thinking Creatively. Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work. Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems. Analyzing information and evaluating results.
Must be a certified skin therapist and Facial therapist.
25-35 and FEMALE only.
Kindly send Cv and passport photograph to email@example.com using SKIN CARE SPECIALIST as heading.
Closing Date: 3/5/2019
APPLY FOR THIS JOB