Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan for November 2019 Class. The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
Applicants should be aged 17½ years an above and possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECOSSCE) or GCE O' Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
Method of Application:
Application form is available beginning from Monday, 15th April, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS' PORTAL at website https:/ /portal.uch-ibadan.oro.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank Into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants' User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants' User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director