Federal Ministry of Health, Federal School of Medical Laboratory Technology (Sciences), Jos , 5 Days Workshop And Training On Research Methodology
Advancing Research for Public Health Interventions
Dr. John Egbere
(HOD, Microbiology, Unijos).
- Grant Budgeting, Management And Administration, Implementation Of Research Results, Grant And Proposal Writing Tips For Best Practices.
- Addressing Challenges of Research, Overview of Research Methods (Merits and Demerits).
- Understanding Collaboration in Research, Sample Site Determination, Data Collection & Rates - Manuscript Writing and Publication.
- Equipment Challenges In Research - Ethical Issues In Research Responsible Conduct Of Research, Animal Studies,
- How To Critique A Paper, Literature Review, Citations And References
- Activity Practical Sessions Paper Review Group Work, Question & Answer.
Sunday 14th – Thursday 18th April, 2019 (15th Opening Ceremony)
Venue: Crest Hotel, Old Airport Road, Jos
Time: 9:00am Daily
Workshop Fee: Free
Workshop Consultant: Medicom Laboratory Nigeria Limited