Our client is Physiotherapy Clinic in Lagos that offers highly specialized physical rehabilitation programs for Children, Adults and Aged.
As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs, this includes both adults and pediatric patients
· Perform detailed patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals.
· Implement pediatric treatment plan, and be able to integrate play with treatment to aid success.
· Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
· Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
· Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
· Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
· Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions.
· Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
· Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
· Consult, collaborate and practice with other health professionals
· Evaluate effects, monitor and communicate progress
· Document patient care services
· Ensure work environment is kept clean and safe at all times
· Graduate degree in physiotherapy
· Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
· Valid license to practice physiotherapy
· Proven work experience as a physiotherapist, or motivated new graduates
· Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
· Current knowledge of treatment practices and stay updated with current best practices
· Drive to continually learn and grow
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Willingness to travel between facilities is essential
Method of Application
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR NAME AND JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.